Tuesday, March 26, 2013

you

just when the clouds had finally rolled away, you stormed in.
like the return of a tide, you swept me up-taking me with you. 
passing glances bringing out this mess you've made of me. 
with a subtle gesture of the hand and question, you had me. 
you had me under that spell-remember that thing you do. 
uninterrupted moments-my hand in yours, we drifted.
silence speaking louder than any feeble words.
the intrigue carries me through.
you're reckless abandon lurs me to let go and abandon all that is familiar. 
you are terrifying.
i want to adventure with you
adventure awaits for a me and a you.
but this time it all feels new. 
you-having stepped off that pedestal i placed you on, so many moons ago.
me-freedom from persuasion and self doubt.
if you choose not to see that i am wonderfully and beautifully made-its alright, i know He does. 
i am afraid of this heart o' mine.
you wander in, captivating every fiber in me. 
guiding me to a place in my soul light rarely reaches.
but i won't fall, i can't fall
i know you,
you've got one magic trick-you disappear. 
but holy canolli, you're the type of boy i want to make happy.

sincerely, 
B


We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
— Eleanor Roosevelt